Change Manager (6/2016 – 2/2019)
HFB is “Het Facilitair Bedrijf” and part of the Flemish Government. The agency is responsible for supporting the other agencies of the flemish government in several areas. One of the major areas that the agency is responsible for is providing ICT support.
During this assignment, I have driven major changes mainly by implementing infrastructure projects as well as organisational change projects.
- Implemented a central printing solution, and rolled out this solution in all major government buildings in Flanders, supporting 15000 civil servants.
- Responsible for the consolidation and outsourcing of government datacenters.
- Integrated several agencies into the standard ICT support, by helping them in the developing a new (outsourced) ICT strategy.
- Responsible for all the ICT aspects of the new building “Herman Teirlinck”, housing 15 agencies and 2500 civil servants. At the time of the move of the people, the “New Way of Working” was introduced.
- Acted as senior advisor to the ICT Management Team.