ICT Manager BELUX (2/1996 – 9/2000)
DHL International is the global leader in the express delivery of documents and packages. In charge of managing the Information Services Department of both Belgium and Luxembourg. These departments are responsible for the day-to-day ICT service delivery to the business, as well as the evolvement of the ICT environment, and introduction of major business applications. As a core member of the Senior Management Team, I actively contribute to the company’s decision making process.
- Move of DHL Belgian Headquarters and Operations facilities.
- Technical implementation of major software change program (‘Strategic Program’).
- New customer service agent call center software
- New billing application
- New Shipping application
- New CRM application (Siebel)
- New Finance application (Oracle Financials)
- Implementation of Euro Customer facing project.
- Implementation of standard Desktop environment.
- Successful Y2K transition.
- Successful preparation for Data Centre Project, including union negotiations and reorganization.