Global Director Project Delivery (11/2006 – 5/2009)
Responsible for the Project Delivery for the Global Office of Information Management. Direct responsibility for Project Management resources within the Global PMO.
- Further roll-out of the global PMO processes within the DTS organization
- Microsoft Project Server 2007 roll-out, including project template development and training
- Development of a resource management model
- Development of a Project/Program/portfolio Reporting framework
- Stakeholder management for main programs
- Coaching and training of Project Managers
Global DTS PMO & Client Management Director (11/2003 – 11/2006)
As the DTS PMO Director I was responsible for a virtual team of 20 + Project Managers. These PM’s were responsible for the successful implementation of global ICT projects, and data center and solution center upgrades.
- Set up the PMO function within Deloitte Technology Services
- Global roll-out of major infrastructure upgrades and new technologies
- Microsoft Project Server 2003 roll-out
- Introduction of a Project Management methodology (Prince II/PMBOK)
- Coaching (sometimes part-time) Project Managers
As DTS Client Management Director I was responsible for the continuous communication between the Global ICT Organization and the ICT organizations in the local countries.
- Leading a virtual team of 8 Client Managers and Project managers spread worldwide
- Introduction of Service Level Agreements and the Service Management role.
- Escalation point and relationship manager for the other sections within the Global Office of Information Management
- Alignment of the local ICT strategy with the overall strategy
- Global standardization of technologies and purchasing policy
- Facilitating Best Practices between different countries
- Auditing of ICT maturity in the countries.
As Client Management Director I was also responsible for setting up a global helpdesk in Prague, which provides support to both internal and external customers. I developed a Global Service Support model for Deloitte that integrates the global and decentralized support entities worldwide. This organization consists of 17 people and delivers 24 x 7 service.
- Development of a global support model (ITIL based)
- Consolidation and relocation of the regional helpdesks in 1 Central helpdesk in Prague
- Recruiting of 17 new people in Prague where the regional helpdesks were reintegrated in the local help desks.
- Preparation of Support procedures and documentation
- Training of agents in all global applications (75 +)
- Matching the process interfaces with the local help desks